SIMET Kerala PB-BSc Nursing Admissions
State Institute of Medical Education and Technology (SIMET), Kerala, PB-B.Sc Nursing Admissions 2011-2012
State Institute of Medical Education and Technology (SIMET), Kerala
PB-B.Sc Nursing Admissions 2011-2012
State Institute of Medical Education and Technology (SIMET), Kerala, has invited applications for admission to Professional Degree Course 2011 in Post Basic BSc Nursing Course in the following colleges:
1. SIMET College of Nursing, Thripunithura, Ernakulam (District)
2. SIMET College of Nursing, Mundur, Palakkad (District.)
3. SIMET College of Nursing, Mangattuparamba, Parassinikadavu P.O, Kannur (District.)
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
a. Candidate should have passed Pre-degree/+2 examination with physics, chemistry and biology as optional with 45% marks aggregate and General Nursing and Midwifery Course, recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and concerned State Councils.
b. Applicant shall have obtained registration with the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council and the copy of registration certificate is to be submitted at the time of submitting application.
c. Eligibility Certificate: Candidates who have passed their qualified examination from outside the State of Kerala shall produce the certificate of recognition and equivalency of qualifying examination from the university concerned of Kerala. This should be furnished at the time of counselling/interview
d. Candidates who have qualified from recognised institution of Kerala State
e. Candidates from Government service will obtain necessary NOCs from the appropriate authority from the department and also obtain leave/deputation as per their respective rules
f. Weightage Mark will be given according to the experience as per the following conditions : 1-5 years - 2 marks ; 5-10years - 3 marks ; 10-15 year - 4 marks ; Above 15 years - 5 marks
The upper age limit for candidate shall be 45 years as on the last date for submission of application.
HOW TO APPLY:
Merit seats are filled up by LBS list.
There will be separate application forms for (i) Management seats (40%) and (ii) NRI quota seats (10%).
The candidates applying for Management quota /NRI quota should apply to SIMET, in the prescribed application form issued by the SI-MET. Separate application fee should be remitted for the application forms, for Management quota seats and for NRI seats.
a. Issue of application form and prospectus :
The application forms and prospectus can be obtained from the following offices of SI-MET on all working hours on payment of Rs. 500/- directly or by post by sending DD for Rs.550/-, drawn in favour of the “Director, SI-MET” payable at Thiruvananthapuram:
1. The Director, State Institute of Medical Education & Technology (SI-MET), TC 13/ 96-4, Pallimukku, Pettah P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695024
2. The Principal, SIMET College of Nursing, Malampuzha P.O, Palakkad – 678651
3. The Principal, SIMET College of Nursing Uduma, Near Uduma Railway Gate, Kasaragod – 671319
4. The Principal, SIMET College of Nursing, Palluruthy, Veli, Palluruthy P.O, Kochi – 682006
5. The Principal, SIMET College of Nursing, Thripunithura Near Fire station, Ernakulam (dist.) – 682301
6. The Principal, SIMET College of Nursing, Mundur, 9th Mile, Pudanur P.O, Mundur, Palakkad (Dist.) -678592
7. The Principal, SIMET College of Nursing, Mangattuparamba, Parassinikadavu P.O, Kannur (Dt) - 670563
Cash receipt will be issued from the office of SI-MET / College concerned, towards the application form fee. The original receipt shall be produced at the time of admission.
Candidates can obtain application forms and prospectus by downloading the same from the website www.simet.in and submit filled up application together with D.D for Rs.550/- drawn in favour of Director, SI-MET payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Submission of application form: Duly filled application form along with the necessary documents shall be submitted to the following address- directly /by Registered post/Speed post on or before 05/08/2011 (5 pm) : The Director, State Institute of Medical Education & Technology (SI-MET), TC 13/96-4, Pallimukku, Pettah P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695024.