ECS Mandate Form
This mode of repayment also does away with PDC's. ECS is a one-time instruction to debit the EMI to your bank account when your account is with another bank. On receipt of your instruction, we will debit the EMI amount to your stated bank account on the due date every month for the tenure of the loan.
If you choose repayment through Electronic Clearing Service (ECS):
- Please fill up and sign the ECS mandate form in two sets.
- Ensure that the ECS mandate is from either your salary account or operating account.
- Ensure that the ECS mandate form is signed by all account holder(s), whether any of them is a borrower/co-borrower to the loan or not.
- Enclose one cancelled cheque of the bank account from which you are providing the ECS debit.
- Enclose three undated security cheques in favour of "ICICI Home Finance Company Limited". The amount of each security cheque must be one-third of the balance loan amount.
- Submit the form and cheques at your nearest ICICI Home Finance Company branch.