Allahabad Bank NRI Account Opening Form
Account opening forms duly filled in may kindly be forwarded to the NRI maintaining branches along with the following documents
Requirements for opening an Account
- Please enclose a Copy of your PASSPORT duly attested.
- Kindly enclose PHOTOGRAPHS OF ACCOUNT HOLDERS signed across.
- All particulars including interest mode, renewal instructions and nominations may kindly be filled up.
- Please provide us with LOCAL AND OVERSEAS ADDRESS including CONTACT PHONE/FAX, E-MAIL ADDRESS etc.
- PHOTOGRAPHS, SIGNATURE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS should be attested by any one of the following: -
- An official authorised by the Indian Embassy or Consulate abroad.
- Hong Kong branches
- Your Banker
- A person known to the Bank.
- For the purpose of opening a new account and for further crediting your existing accounts, you may kindly remit funds through the following modes to our branches where your account is being maintained.
- A demand draft drawn in foreign currency.
- Your personal cheques in foreign currency drawn on your account abroad.
- Transfers from existing FCNR/NRE accounts with our Bank.
- SWIFT Remittance indicating the details of account, beneficiary name etc.
Non resident Indians can also contact Foreign Department, Head office for all queries at email@example.com