NRI Account Opening Form
Account opening forms duly filled in may kindly be forwarded to the NRI maintaining branches along with the following documents
Requirements for opening an Account
- Please enclose a Copy of your PASSPORT duly attested.
- Kindly enclose PHOTOGRAPHS OF ACCOUNT HOLDERS signed across.
- All particulars including interest mode, renewal instructions and nominations may kindly be filled up.
- Please provide us with LOCAL AND OVERSEAS ADDRESS including CONTACT PHONE/FAX, E-MAIL ADDRESS etc.
- PHOTOGRAPHS, SIGNATURE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS should be attested by any one of the following: -
- An official authorised by the Indian Embassy or Consulate abroad.
- Hong Kong branches
- Your Banker
- A person known to the Bank.
- For the purpose of opening a new account and for further crediting your existing accounts, you may kindly remit funds through the following modes to our branches where your account is being maintained.
- A demand draft drawn in foreign currency.
- Your personal cheques in foreign currency drawn on your account abroad.
- Transfers from existing FCNR/NRE accounts with our Bank.
- SWIFT Remittance indicating the details of account, beneficiary name etc.
Non resident Indians can also contact Foreign Department, Head office for all queries at firstname.lastname@example.org